My favorite sangkap-pinoy: Del Monte packed products

Pineapples are also known to be a good source of phytochemicals, an important substance that can help fight against certain cancers and heart attack. Grown in the Del Monte plantation in Bukidnon, Del Monte Pineapples are picked and packed on the same day, to lock in its sweet taste, freshness and nutrients.


Cooking is easy, healthy, and enjoyable with Del Monte's culinary products. Ice cream, cakes, salads- some of the best desserts in the world are made with or from fruit. When baked into a dessert, their sweetness only intensifies even more. The fresh and versatile flavor we get from fruits also lends a sweet touch to savory dishes like hams, roasts and barbecues as well.

Del Monte Pineapples and Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail are very best ingredients for meals and celebrations that will help add the spark to festivities, same as with Del Monte Fresh Cut Pineapples, it's also best  to make our everyday dishes taste more delicious and nutritious. It can be use in salads or cook them with favorite dishes like adobo and bistek.

 
No wonder why I love to hear about the company Philippine Packing Corporation and love the tastes of Del Monte products. I've tried it since I was a little girl living nearby outside the the company premises.  It was my first try and I really can't forget the taste. Both of my parents have worked in PPC and I was born in the company dispensary in Bukidnon. We lived in Bugo, Cagayan de Oro until my 5th year then relocated in Cannery Site, Polomolok when my father accepted the job offer of Dole Philippines, Inc. for better living. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments should you have any.

Thanks for visiting!

Featured Recipes

GINGER BEEF & BROCCOLI

WHAT YOU WILL NEED: 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Beef 2 tsp. sesame oil, divided 2 tsp. firmly packed brown sugar 2 tsp. finely chop...

Popular Posts