1/4 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon minced garlic
2 large red oninos, sliced
1 cup sliced green bell pepper
2 cups stewed tomatoes
1 cup tomato sacue
3 cans (184 grams) Century Tuna Red Label
1/2 cup sliced black olives
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- Saute in olive oil the garlic, onions , peppers and tomatoes.
- Cook until soft.
- Add the tomato sauce and tuna. Allow to cook over low heat for 25 minutes.
- Add olives, salt and pepper.
- Transfer mixture into an earthen cookware or an oven-proof dish.
- Sprinkle top with breadcrumbs.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes at 350 F.
Makes 8 servings.