Howdy! Here are the Favorite Sangkap-Pinoy for some newly tested recipes which I believe anyone can make a delicious, quick and easy meals for family:
- BUFFALO CHICKEN- Zesty rice plus a touch of cayenne pepper to kick up a family-favorite flavor.
- STEAK FAJITAS- Seasoned rice fit for any family fiesta.
- BABY BACK BBQ- Sweet and tangy, the hickory-smoked flavor makes this fun new side simply finger-licking good!
- CHIPOTLE ROSA ROTINI- Sweet and spicy team up in rotini pasta topped with creamy chipotle tomato sauce
- THAI SWEET CHILI- Lo mein noodles simmered in a spicy sweet chili sauce with a touch of real ginger.
- SMOKEHOUSE BACON PARMESAN- Fettuccini pasta tossed in a smooth and creamy Parmesan sauce with the bold taste of real bacon.